Designed for installation at the point of sale
- Snatch Theft
- Armed hold-up
- Employee theft
Every time your till drawer is opened, the contents are exposed to view. A large wad of notes is a temptation for any potential thief, including your own staff. By installing a DAYSAFE close to the till, staff can quickly deposit surplus notes, leaving just enough to give change.
- Heavy gauge steel construction
- Model D300 has convenient deposit slot
- Larger models D400 & D500 have tilting trap mechanism, which allows bulkier deposits, while being highly resistant to 'fishing' attempts
- High Security double bitted leylock; 2 keys supplied
- Optional digital lock with time delay feature for anti-holdup protection
- Optional colour coded PVC wallets allow easy reconciliation of takings when deposits are made from 2 or more tills
- Provision for floor anchoring
- Can also be installed as a coffer inside an existing free standing safe
- DAYSAFES are intended for use during trading hours, and not for protection of large cash sums overnight in unattended premises.